Wondering if I am lost now
Merak ediyorum, eğer kaybolduysam
But finding my way back home and
But finding my way back home and
Ancak geri dönüş yolunu buluyorsam, ve
Wondering if love is with me
Wondering if love is with me
Merak ediyorum, eğer aşk benimleyse
And guiding my destiny
And guiding my destiny
Ve kaderime ışık tutuyorsa
Wondering if we are true friends
Wondering if we are true friends
Merak ediyorum gerçek dostlar mıyız?
That distance cannot destroy and
That distance cannot destroy and
Mesafelerin bile ayıramadığı, ve
Wondering if you are lonely
Wondering if you are lonely
Merak ediyorum, yalnız hissediyor musun
While waiting for my return
While waiting for my return
Benim dönüşümü beklerken
Come, be one with me
Come, be one with me
Gel bir ol benimle
Let us follow the path of light
Let us follow the path of light
Işığın yolunu takip edelim
Mystery seeks to be understood
Mystery seeks to be understood
Gizem çözülmeyi bekler
Someday we'll find truth
Someday we'll find truth
Bir gün bulacağız gerçeği
Wondering just who I might be
Wondering just who I might be
Merak ediyorum, kimim ben acaba
Who I was and will become and
Who I was and will become and
Kimdim ve kim olacağım, ve
Wondering if I can move on
Wondering if I can move on
Merak ediyorum, devam edebilecek miyim
Move into the world above
Move into the world above
İlerlemeye, yukarılardaki dünyaya doğru
Come, be one with me
Come, be one with me
Gel, bir ol benimle
Let us follow the path of light
Let us follow the path of light
Işığın yolunu takip edelim
Mystery seeks to be understood
Mystery seeks to be understood
Gizem çözülmeyi bekler
Someday we'll find truth
Someday we'll find truth
Bir gün bulacağız gerçeği
Wondering if I am lost now
Wondering if I am lost now
Merak ediyorum, eğer kaybolduysam
But finding my way back home and
But finding my way back home and
Ancak geri dönüş yolunu buluyorsam, ve
Wondering if love is with me
Wondering if love is with me
Merak ediyorum, eğer aşk benimleyse
And guiding my destiny
And guiding my destiny
Ve kaderime ışık tutuyorsa
Wondering just who I might be
Wondering just who I might be
Merak ediyorum, kimim ben acaba
Who I was and will become and
Who I was and will become and
Kimdim ve kim oalcağım, ve
Wondering if I can move on
Wondering if I can move on
Merak ediyorum, devam edebilecek miyim
Move into the world above
Move into the world above
İlerlemeye, yukarılardaki dünyaya doğru







0 yorum: