I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you,
Seni görebilmek için on binlerce, on binlerce mil yürüdüm
And every gasp of breath I grabbed it just to find you.
And every gasp of breath I grabbed it just to find you.
Ve nefesim her kesildiğinde, seni bulmak için dayandım
I climbed up every hill to get to you,
I climbed up every hill to get to you,
Sana ulaşmak için her tepeyi aştım
I wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
I wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
Sadece sana sarılabilmek için, kadim topraklarda dolaştım
And every single step of the way, I paid...
And every single step of the way, I paid...
Ve bu yolda attığım her adımda, ödedim
Every single night and day...
Every single night and day...
Her bir gün ve her bir gece
I searched for you,
I searched for you,
Seni aradım
through sandstorms and hazy dawns I reached for you
through sandstorms and hazy dawns I reached for you
Kum fırtınalarını ve puslu şafakları geçip sana ulaştım
I stole ten thousand pounds, ten thousand pounds to see you,
I stole ten thousand pounds, ten thousand pounds to see you,
Seni görebilmek için on binlerce, on binlerce pound çaldım
I robbed convenience stores 'cause I thought they'd make it easier.
I robbed convenience stores 'cause I thought they'd make it easier.
Bakkalları soydum daha kolay olur diye
I lived off rats and toads and I starved for you,
I lived off rats and toads and I starved for you,
Sıçanlar ve kurbağalarla yaşadım ve sana acıktım
I fought off giant bears and I killed them too.
I fought off giant bears and I killed them too.
Devasa ayılarla boğuştum ve onları öldürdüm
And every single step of the way, I paid...
And every single step of the way, I paid...
Ve attığım her bir adımda, ödedim
Every single night and day...
Every single night and day...
Her bir gün ve her bir gece...
I searched for you,
I searched for you,
Seni aradım
through sandstorms and hazy dawns I reached for you.
Kum fırtınalarını ve puslu şafakları geçip sana ulaştım
I'm tired and I'm weak but I'm strong for you
through sandstorms and hazy dawns I reached for you.
Kum fırtınalarını ve puslu şafakları geçip sana ulaştım
I'm tired and I'm weak but I'm strong for you
Yorgun ve zayıf olsam da, senin saynede güçlüyüm
I want to go home but my love gets me through
I want to go home but my love gets me through
Eve dönmek istiyorum ama, sevgim beni alıkoyuyor







0 yorum: